a solid sphere的用法和样例：
- The limiting case for the growth of a micro-void corresponding to the initial radius is the cavitation bifurcation of a solid sphere.
- A spherical cavitated bifurcation problem is examined for a solid sphere composed of a class of compressible hyper-elastic materials.
- The spherical cavitated bifurcation problems is examined for a solid sphere composed of a class of incompressible hyper-elastic materials which are transversely isotropic about the radial direction.
- Above them the stars burned, rotating occasionally as the treeship changed its pitch or yaw, while to either side a solid sphere of foliage curved away like the green skin of some great fruit.
- Cheese is a solid; milk is a liquid.
- Matter can exist as a solid, liquid, or gas.