a solid line of people
- a solid line of people. 持续不断的人流
- The road ahead was barred by a solid line of policemen. 前面的道路被一队警察严严实实地把守住。
- Can a driver who crosses a solid line on the right of the center line of the highway be issued a ticket for the violation? 如果驾驶员在高速路上穿越中央线右侧实线时是否会被开罚单?
- A line of people that is formed for inspection or identification. 列队接受检查或为确定身份而排成一行的人
- Pass this news along (the line of people),will you? 把这个消息（顺着这一溜人）传下去行吗?
- There was a long line of people at the only ticket booth. 票亭只有一个，所以大排长龙。
- The demonstrator stand in a solid line with link arms. 示威的人一字排开，挽著手臂紧挨在一起。
- Set solid Lines of type set without leading. 字行间,不加行隔的排法。
- There was a long line of people at the box-office window. 在售票处窗口外排了一长队人。
- Josh and Sunny see a long line of people outside a store. 乔希和珊妮看到一家商店外面排了一条长龙。
- The demonstrators stood in a solid line with linked arms. 示威的人一字排开; 挽着手臂紧挨在一起.
- The islanders are a strong breed of people. 这些岛上的居民是一种体格强壮的人。
- A long line of moving people, animals, or vehicles. 列，队一长列移动的人，动物或车辆
- There was a solid vote in favour of the proposal. 提案获全体一致通过。
- Even the outline of the Antarctic continent is shown in a solid line on the latest maps. 在最新地图上，就连南极洲的轮廓也已用实线标明。
- A lot of people in shipbuilding will get the axe. 造船业的很多人将被解雇。
- That's right. Though I understand you have a solid line,I have to look for a dependable profit. 是的，尽管我知道贵公司拥有高质量的产品，但我还得顾及可靠的利润。
- A few of people were browsing in the bookstore. 有一些人在书店翻阅着书。
- He did the deed in view of a crowd of people. 他当着一群人的面干了这件事。
- A bi-directional association is indicated by a solid line between the two classes. 一个双向关联用两个类间的实线表示。