a solemn ceremony的用法和样例：
- Every day in the Tian anmen Square the hoist of our national flag is a solemn ceremony.
- A solemn ceremony in Delaware has marked the end of nearly a two-decade ban on news coverage of returning US war dead.
- He swore allegiance to the new Constitution in a solemn ceremony before the Congress.
- As at the previous commemorations at Ground Zero, family members read the names of the dead in a solemn ceremony against a sound track of somber and patriotic music.
- When the Canaanites who lived there saw the mourning at the threshing floor of Atad, they said, 'The Egyptians are holding a solemn ceremony of mourning.