a soggy novel的用法和样例：
- She read me a few extracts from her own new novel.
- Londoner, dripping wet and carrying a soggy top hat, approached through the mist.
- Breaking off a small branch, he snapped it into sections, then plucked off the blossoms and ground them to a soggy pulp between his palms.
- A soggy street in Hat Yai, Thailand, dissolves into streaks in this motion-blurred photo of an umbrella-shrouded couple on a motorbike.
- That’s how you want to remember Angelique, not the way she looked in the newspaper the next day, fished out of the river in a soggy mink coat.
a soggy novel的相关资料：
Aquayo a a Socratic approach to teaching. A sensible increase in temperature a pedantic attention to details. A tberosclerotic occlusive disease Aquilaria agallocha Roxb. leaves a massive year-on-year leap of a technical/secretarial college a mutually satisfying relationship a substandard piece of merchandise a conviction for dangerous driving