a soft option的用法和样例：
- They are anxious that the new course should not be seen as a soft option.
- Many science students think that a language course is a soft option at university.
- Hele qconsidered staying with her mother a soft option because she did not have to worry about house-keeping.
- Helen considered staying with her mother a soft option beco se she did not have to worry about house-keeping.
- So,to prevent this pass-fail alternative from becoming a soft option,and as a matter of national well-being,any student who is good in other subjects but has to take Chinese on a pass-fail basis should be allowed to take a third language instead.
- Graphite is a soft black substance.