A Social Safety Net的用法和样例：
- It is a sort of purification of the soul on the individual level, a cure against miserliness, and a social safety net.
- Sceptics believe that without a social safety net in the countryside the system will merely persuade indigent farmers to sell up cheaply to big agricultural conglomerates.
- We will accelerate the establishment of a social safety net targeted at rural migrant workers in cities, with the focus on signing them up for workers' compensation insurance and medical insurance for major diseases.
- The problem is that Japan lacks a social safety net, says Makoto Yuasa, the organiser of the Hibiya tent village, who dropped out of a PhD programme at Tokyo University to help homeless people.
- For them, retraining and an adequate social safety net are needed.