a social organization的用法和样例：
- The members of a social organization who are in power.
- Patriarchal clan system came into being during the state formation process as a social organization that combines ties of blood and ties of locality.
- The Qunkeqi was a social organization at the basic level of the Mongolian people around Qinghai Lake before,and had changed from the ethnic group to regional group since the beginning of twentieth century.
- Mrs Brown is known as a social climber.
- His unpopular views made him a social leper.