a social event的用法和样例：
- Plan a tactful way to leave if a social event gets too stressful.
- In fact,in many professions,important business transactions are initiated at a social event.
- One who does not participate in the activity at a social event because of shyness or unpopularity.
- It was a social event, but also a way to purify their bodies of toxins and a form of relaxation.
- A social event choreographed in the manner of a dance.And even historically, all art derives from ritual.
- Some people choose to turn this into an advantage by converting the cosmetic procedure into a social event called a Botox party.