a soccer team的用法和样例：
- A soccer team that retains championship year after year must have kept up its extraordinary performance with close coordination among its high-morale members.
- My new year's resolution is reading more English books to improve my English skills, and I want to form a soccer team.
- SEGA commissioned the poll to coincide with the release of Lets Make A Soccer Team.
- A soccer team is organized for the rehabilitated persons. Through regular practices and matches, they are developed in character and team spirit.
- Pauli's soccer team jerseys interrupted a soccer match at the 2nd German Bundesliga recently, when they abruptly ran onto the pitch and kissed minutes before the match ended.
- Atalanta's Christian Vieri in action during the Italian first division Serie A soccer team match between Empoli and Atalanta at Empoli's stadium, Italy, in this April 18, 2007 file photo.