a soccer match的用法和样例：
- I watched a soccer match yesterday.
- He played a video tape of a soccer match during tea.
- A boy controls the ball during a soccer match in Soweto, South Africa, Saturday, June 20, 2009.
- Mr.Gul was there to attend a soccer match he said could help end almost a century of mutual hostility and aid security in the broader Caucasus region.
- They have a live studio audience cheering and booing like at a soccer match and I got a big cheer when I corrected one of the presenters who said "soccer" instead of "football.