a snide remark的用法和样例：
- He made a snide remark about Aunt Martha's figure.
- Replying with a snide remark means stooping to the bully's level, and the problem could escalate.
- Replying with a snide remark means stooping to the bully\'s level, and the problem could escalate.
- In the end, all I got from the big big boss was a snide remark, saying that the project took so long, she could even remember when did she participate in it.
- Her new boyfriend is a snide merchant.
- I was taken in by a snide merchant.