a smooth face的用法和样例：
- Sir Daniel called you, show me a smooth face for the love of wisdom.
- Distinguishing characteristics are a topknot of long, loose curls, a body covered with a dense, crisply curled liver colored coat, contrasted by a smooth face and a smooth "rat" tail.
- The old man has a smooth temper.
- A smooth, glossy finish or appearance; luster.
- A smooth dress rehearsal augured well for the play.
- A smooth first deal always helps the future sales.
a smooth face的相关资料：
a larm a a revolutionary leader/movement a distinguished career in medicine a harmonious culture of punishment a railway/bus/ferry terminal a wedge of lemon/cake/cheese A series of propaganda activity. A monomeric enzyme glycosylated. A disproportionately large head. a microscopic creature/particle a blend of tea/coffee/whisky