a smear should be taken
- A smear should be taken. 需要做个涂片。
- What he said should be taken with a grain of salt. 对他所说的话不能全信。
- I think maybe he should be taken to a doctor. 温蒂·托伦斯:我想他该去看医生。
- You think maybe he should be taken to a doctor? 杰克·托伦斯:你认为他该去看医生吗?
- It is a warning that should be taken somberly. 这是一个应该得到严肃对待的警告。
- A smear of the fluid should be stained and examined. 应作穿刺液涂片染色检查。
- Doctors recommended that the drug should be taken off the market. 医生建议市面上应停止出售该类药物。
- The action of water on rock should be taken into account. 应考虑到水对岩石的作用。
- And when do you think that maybe he should be taken to a doctor. 杰克·托伦斯:你认为他什么时候该去看医生呢?
- Jack Torrance: You think maybe he should be taken to a doctor? 杰克·托伦斯：你认为他该去看医生吗?
- The children should be taken good care of. 这些孩子应该受到良好的照顾。
- Measures should be taken to reinforce the cartons. 应采取措施加固纸箱。
- The medicine should be taken on an empty stomach. 此药应空腹服。
- There was a smear of blood on the wall. 墙上有一片血迹。
- Things should be taken up in order of priority. 办事应有个先后次序。
- What is good and still useful should be taken over. 好的有用的东西应当继承。
- Care should be taken to close the lid securely. 容器盖应小心扣紧。
- The pills should be taken on an empty stomach. 这些药片应该空腹吃。
- So the next step,naturally,should be taken by you. 所以下面的一步，自然是该你走了。
- After his expulsion from the cabinet the minister became the subject of a smear campaign. It seems the media and the public alike take pleasure in hitting a man when he's down. 自从被赶出内阁，这位部长便成了造遥中伤活动的目标，似乎宣传工具及公众舆论都同意喜欢使人雪上加霜。