a small majority的用法和样例：
- The Conservatives got in by a small majority.
- Labour got in (ie won the election) with a small majority.
- Using its network of cells as a grassroots campaign organisation, Hamas won nearly twice as many seats as Fatah (though a small majority of votes).
- Here is a law of the United States, not even pretended to be unconstitutional, repealed by the authority of a small majority of the voters of a single state.
- The opposition MDC presidential challenger, Morgan Tsvangirai, says he believes he has already won a small majority, but he has indicated he would also participate in a run-off.
- A small adjustment will equalize the temperature in the two rooms.