a small farmer的用法和样例：
- He was just plain Cracker, a small farmer, half-educated, prone to grammatical errors and ignorant of some of the finer manners the O'Haras were accustomed to in gentlemen.
- He's a small farmer, not a big planter, and if the boys thought enough of him to elect him lieutenant, then it's not for any darky to talk impudent about him.
- It is upon the small farmer that the changes will bear hardest.
- A small adjustment will equalize the temperature in the two rooms.
- I hit on the book in a small book shop.