a sluggish trickle of water的用法和样例：
- Your care was like a sluggish trickle of warm stream, Out flowing from the expression in your eyes, Nourishing those young hearts quietly like rain and dew for gentle flowers.
- Only a trickle of water came from the faucet.
- Only a trickle of water came out of the pipe.
- A trickle of water could be seen from the ceiling.
- Central banks have by now pumped hundreds of billions of dollars into the global financial system, but the flow of credit, known as liquidity, has slowed to a sluggish trickle.