a slight tilt的用法和样例：
- The table is on / at a slight tilt.
- The table is on/at a slight tilt.
- The table is at a slight tilt.
- a slight tilt; a slight surplus.
- He has a slight wheeze in his chest.
- I have a slight calcium deficiency.
a slight tilt的相关资料：
Aotogi a A sample database is provided. a-c cemponent of plate current a sharp increase in productivity a department of oriental studies a movie going into production. a colleague and fellow professor a beautifully appointed house. a burglar/fire/smoke alarm a pressing of phonograph records A violent or turbulent situation