a slight injury的用法和样例：
- Conclusion Small bone flap craniotomy surgery has a slight injury and assured effect in the treatment of hypertensive intracerebral hemorrhage .
- Triple Crown contender Big Brown has missed two days of training with a slight injury to his left front foot, but a trainer says the colt should be fine for the Belmont Stakes.
- Maybe it was a slight injury.
- He has a slight wheeze in his chest.
- It's only a scratch(= a very slight injury).
- I have a slight calcium deficiency.