a slight girl的用法和样例：
- Ann is a slight girl.
- He has a slight wheeze in his chest.
- I have a slight calcium deficiency.
- Our army suffered a slight reverse.
- There's been a slight hiccup in our mailing system.
- He was suddenly aroused by a slight noise.
a slight girl的相关资料：
a gogo a a hugely/immensely popular singer A newly discovered the rickettsiosis A multiplet with three components. A licensed amateur radio operator. A sensory receptor detects warmth. a nuclear explosion/attack/war A rmillariella mellea polysaccharide a magnificently timbered old barn. a feeling of protective affection. A condition of enforced isolation.