a slight difference的用法和样例：
- Deviating from a standard, usually by only a slight difference.
- There's a slight difference in our ages. (You are one jurassic geezer.
- There is only a slight difference between us and a Buddha; we, too, have wisdom but it is yet to be opened.
- Hepatology Digest: There's a slight difference at the end of treatment numbers I believe, right?
- But then I've heard this colleague has a slight difference of opinion with you, so I don't put too much stock in the rumors I've heard.