a skin graft的用法和样例：
- He had a skin graft on the burnt leg.
- DNT controls bleeding at the site of a skin graft, and may be used as a dressing, and does not delay healing or interfere with epithelization.
- After primary treatment, the wound was covered with a skin graft, and a non-union of the radius and ulna developed which resulted in an unstable and angulated forearm.The wrist joint was stiff.
- Free flap transfers can be used to reconstruct the complex tissue deficit resulting from a deep burn that exposes bones, tendons, or neurovascular structures which are unable to support a skin graft.
- Scratching exacerbates a skin rash.
a skin graft的相关资料：