a sinuous movement的用法和样例：
- A sinuous path, line, or marking.
- The dragon's sinuous movement is contrasted with that of the Fate Machine, a giant skeletal orb that shoots small balls at random intervals toward the water's surface.
- For a moment he fingered the symbol on his cloak, a circle half white and half black, the colors separated by a sinuous line.
- The hoki lives in inky darkness about 800 meters down and grows to more than 1.2 meters long, its body ending in a sinuous tail of great length.
- A slow theme introduces the first movement.