a single room的用法和样例：
- A single room with a bath, if possible.
- Do you want a single room or a double room?
- We should like a suite and a single room.
- There is an extra charge for a single room.
- Do you have king size bed in a single room?
- I want to make a reservation for a single room.
a single room的相关资料：
a song a a catalogue of disasters/errors/misfortunes A Micromachined Tunneling Acceleration Transducer a paucity of knowledge/information/research a pleasurable activity/experience/sensation a particularly apt description/name/comment A spokesperson enumerated the strikers'demands. A spokesman voiced the workers'dissatisfaction. aorto-coronary arterial conduit bypass grafting a welter of criticism/enquiries/information a fully accredited school/university/course