a sin against good manners的用法和样例：
- A watery soup denoted meager times. And never was food thrown out. That was a sin against God. Everything ended up in the minestrone pot.
- She covers her selfishness with a varnish of good manners.
- Clean clothes and good manners are prepossessing.
- Marriage mate must be faithful to each other.adulter is a sin against god and against one's mate sex relations outside the marriage is the only scriptural ground for divorce allowing for remarriage.
- His good manners bespoke the gentleman.