a signal victory的用法和样例：
- It seems there had been an election;a signal victory had been won;the city had been swept back into line by a resistless besom of ballots.
- The functions of relevant organs such as the public security,customs,forestry,posts and telecommunications,railway,civil aviation and other transport departments have been brought into full play,culminating in a signal victory in the battle against drugs.
- A red light is usually a signal of danger.
- a signal victory, success, failure, etc
极大的胜利﹑ 成功﹑ 失败等.
- The victory was a signal for wild celebration.
- The rise in prices was a signal for rebellion.