a shrill cry的用法和样例：
- A shrill cry penetrated the silence.
- Helen let out a shrill cry when she catch sight of a snake.
- Helen let out a shrill cry when she caught sight of a snake.
- Flowers gave a shrill cry, whether of outrage or terror I couldn't tell, and ran past us toward the door.
- All of a sudden a shrill cry, a cry of pain from Purus, pierced through the heavy silence of the dark night.
- Hearing the ferocious roaring and a shrill cry, Pyramus rushed on to the meeting-place, sword in hand, only to find that both lioness and the girl had gone.
a shrill cry的相关资料：