a shrewd pain的用法和样例：
- He is a shrewd and sometimes ruthless adversary.
- You made a shrewd investment there.
- Her brother is a shrewd businessman.
- It was a shrewd assessment and probably pretty close to the truth.
- Eve is widely known as a shrewd, successful businessman, full of public spirit.
- He was a shrewd businessman. He knew which side his bread was buttered on.
a shrewd pain的相关资料：
Aotogi a a psychiatric/mental hospital a quiz game/programme/show a process of natural development A flag-bearer or lieutenant. a gold bracelet/ring/watch a vertical flow of communication a match played under floodlights A pigment containing chromium. A fisherman was fishing there. A surface pitted with craters.