A short-term contract的用法和样例：
- Former Liverpool goalkeeper Sander Westerveld has signed for Dutch side Sparta Rotterdam on a short term contract.
- You're eligible for a short term loan.
- The warning came after four years of steady work. Mr Bhasin suddenly found himself out of a job with a recruitm ent company who had hired him from India in 1997 to work on short term contract s for clients.
1997年，一家招聘公司将他从印度雇了过来，为顾客处理一些短期合同业务。 在四年稳定的工作之后，不良的预兆出现了。 巴辛先生突然发现自己没事可干了。
- Assembles Engineering “show and tell” samples on a short term notice.
- Rooibos tea only grows in the Western Cape we believe that it has a short term and long term opportunities.
- Only at the earlier period of culture could Aire promote promiscuous genes expression to a short term.