a short space of time的用法和样例：
- A short space of time; a moment.
- They had achieved a lot in a short space of time.
- This generation of Chinese people has come a long way in a short space of time, but it is a journey that is only just beginning.
- He was a skinny, black-haired, bespectacled boy who had the pinched, slightly unhealthy look of someone who has grown a lot in a short space of time.
- Well, the Iranian military has all kinds of rockets and missiles set to hit at least one of the carriers and other ships there in a short space of time, and they all will just disappear in a flash of smoke as a sacrifice by Bush to promote the war.