a short order的用法和样例：
- If they want to enter a short order - whereby they will profit if the exchange rate falls - they simply need to click on the SELL rate.
- "But the president has been clear, the Administration has been clear that there's a need for demonstrable progress on a short order.
- Can I get a short order?
- The hope of a short war went glimmering.
- I dressed myself in short order.
- I'm a little bit tired. Let's take a short rest.
a short order的相关资料：
Aouali a a conflict between two cultures a lugubrious expression/face A study of electric polyaniline a politically united federation A rtemisiasphaerocephala krasch A mission established abroad. A Generalized Bernstein Theorem a continuous range of mountains a reptile genus of Iguanidae. a ploy for deflecting criticism