A shop window的用法和样例：
- Goods are exposed in a shop window.
- Goods are exposed in a shop window .
- I saw Mary looking into a shop window.
- She saw the hat in a shop window and it caught her fancy.
- At last I saw the right kind of bike in a shop window.
- He bought the jacket on a whim, having seen it by chance in a shop window.
A shop window的相关资料：
a pied a A maximum and minimum thermometer a paternalistic employer/state a building of vast proportions. A rollingstone gathers no moss. A BDI-Agent Model with Feedback a population decimated by disease A minute or insignificant spot. a departmental manager/meeting a person of unflagging conscience a matter of considerable interest