a shipwrecked sailor的用法和样例：
- I was more isolated than a shipwrecked sailor on a raft in the middle of the ocean.
- QUICK QUIZ: Draw an example of a production possibilities frontier for Robinson Crusoe, a shipwrecked sailor who spends his time gathering coconuts and catching fish.
- The first night, then, I went to, sleep on the sand, a thousand miles from any human habitation.I was more isolated than a shipwrecked sailor on a raft in the middle of the ocean.
- The shipwrecked sailor spent a year of enforced silence alone on a desert island.
- He died in a shipwreck off the south coast.