a sheet of carbon paper
- A sheet of carbon paper. 复写纸
- He tears a sheet of paper in two. 他把一张纸撕成两半。
- She wrote her name and address on a sheet of paper. 她把名字和地址写在一张纸上。
- She write her name and address on a sheet of paper. 她把名字和地址写在一张纸上。
- He plucked a sheet of paper from his notebook. 他从笔记本上撕下一张纸。
- The curtains were enveloped in a sheet of flame. 窗帘被火焰吞没。
- A sheet of writing or printing paper measuring approximately 13 by 16 inches. 大页书写纸一张写字或打印的纸，尺寸大约为13×16英寸。
- He looks at the sun through a sheet of smoke glass. 他透过一片熏黑的玻璃观看太阳。
- Roll up the purchases in a sheet of paper. 用一张纸把所买的东西包起来。
- He tore a sheet of paper in half [to pieces]. 他把一张纸撕成了两半[碎片]。
- After the heavy frost the road was a sheet of ice. 浓霜过後，路面结了一层冰。
- She tore a sheet of paper in two. 她把一张纸撕成两半。
- They wrapped fish and chips in a sheet of newspaper. 他们把鱼和马铃薯片用一张报纸包起来。
- A sheet of hammered, rolled, or cast metal. 金属板锻造、轧制，或铸造而成的金属板
- Can you tear a sheet of paper in two? 你能把一张纸撕成两半吗?
- He shook a sheet of metal to simulate the noise of thunder. 他摇动一块金属薄片来模拟雷声。
- Give me a sheet of white paper please. 请给我一张白纸。
- Will you give me a sheet of paper? 请给我一张纸好吗?
- Would someone give Lucy a sheet of paper? 谁愿意给露西一张纸?
- He looked at the sun through a sheet of smoked glass. 他透过一片熏黑的玻璃观看太阳。