a sheaf of wheat的用法和样例：
- He drew a sheaf of papers from his breast pocket.
- The virginal bride carried a sheaf of wheat in her hand throughout the ceremony, or wore a garland of wheat in her hair.
- The speaker had a sheaf of notes on the desk in front of him.
- When you buy a futures contract you don't own anything, but enter into a binding contract for a future purchase of merchandise, be it a carload of wheat or a sheaf of Treasury bonds.
- He brandished a sheaf of documents.
- He waved a sheaf of documents at me.