a sharp voice的用法和样例：
- She had a sharp voice and snapping black eyes that kept track of everything in the Two Lions.
- Hearn's sharp voice softened a little with irony.
- You need a sharp knife to cut through the knot.
- I cut my finger on a sharp stone.
- A sharp knife makes a clean cut.
- She gave a sharp cry of surprise.
a sharp voice的相关资料：
Ajomaa a a repetitive pattern of behaviour a man of great resourcefulness. A mass of incalculable figures. a small but appreciable amount. a lack of food/money/skills a self-justifying typewriter. A radio technician or operator. A linear function is monotonic. A conceited or impudent person. Aquired immunodeficiency syndrome