a sharp reversal of direction的用法和样例：
- A sharp reversal of direction, as of a ball carrier in football.
- A sharp reversal of direction, as of a ball carrier in football
- It also marks a sharp reversal of sentiment among these big institutional investors, which jumped into hedge funds and similar investments in recent years.
- When a pennant flies in the direction of the trend (A), it is usually followed by a sharp reversal.
- The BIS Annual Report showed that it was a combination of mutual and hedge funds that pulled out of Asia as well as the sharp reversal of bank lending that did the true damage.