a sharp criticism的用法和样例：
- His remark, for all its mildness, is nevertheless a sharp criticism.
- The novel is a powerful indictment of our capitalistic economy and a sharp criticism of the southwestern farmer for his imprudence in the care of his land.
- South Korean officials say the highest-ranking North Korean defector, a sharp critic of the North's leaders, will be allowed to freely travel overseas.
- President Bush arrived in Beijing late Thursday night after angering China with a sharp criticism of its human rights record during a speech in Thailand.
- On June 1, 2002, the opening ceremony of "Venus with Drawers" was held in front of the Gallery of Hubei Institute of Fine Arts, This work of art is not only a sharp criticism and satire on the lay world, but a warning bell for the perilous reality.
- An a new kind at understanding and studying theory of the education field, Constructivism brought up a sharp criticism to the traditional idea and made a new explanation to teaching.