a sham battle的用法和样例：
- His love was a sham; he only wanted her money.
- She claims to know all about computers but really she's a sham.
- Stealth technology is hardly a sham.
- The improvement is genuine, not a sham.
- During yesterday's sham battle, party A fired a dud.
a sham battle的相关资料：
a a man of high ideals/principles A merican society brewing chemists a heavy drinker/eater/smoker a hand-to-mouth way of life. A physical or mental disability. a methylacyl-coenzyme A racemase a row of high-rise apartments. a lifelong advocate of disarmament A filter for abstract pathnames. a jumbo packet of washing-powder