a shaky international monetary market的用法和样例：
- Currency futures contracts (called IMM contracts or international monetary market futures) were created at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange in 1972.
- To promote our long business relations,we can let you make the payment bu usance L/C,and pay the interest at the current rate of international monetary market.
- Fixed income futures were launched, and by 1975 the International Monetary Market (IMM) was allowing anyone to trade currencies the way they did stocks.
- Their marriage got off to rather a shaky start.
- International Monetary Market of Chicago Mercantile Exchange