a shaded lamp的用法和样例：
- I think it's a shade warmer today.
- She looked a shade disappointed.
- Eurasian elm often planted as a shade tree.
- A shaded, leafy recess;an arbor.
- There was a shade of humor in his voice.
- A shade of doubt in her voice made me afraid.
a shaded lamp的相关资料：
Aoyama a a clothing/living/travel allowance a music/photo/swimming competition A revitalized downtown attracts tourists A scientific explainer-in-chief? A beautiful hand-crafted silver goblet a mentally/visually handicapped child A challenger of established authority. a therapist who practices naturopathy. a seeming contradiction/impossibility