a sex offender的用法和样例：
- Court record showed the suspect was convicted of sexual assault in 1997 and had failed to register as a sex offender.
- But Ms Allison will spend the rest of her life publicly branded as a sex offender.
- The young couple later married.But Ms Allison will spend the rest of her life publicly branded as a sex offender.
- A sex offender is a person who has been criminally charged and convicted of a sexual offense, or has plead guilty but not convicted.
- Florida jury reconvenes today to consider the fate of a sex offender convicted of kidnapping, raping, and killing nine-year-old Jessica Lunsford.
- That hatchet man release rumor of a sex scandal to the press.