a severe test的用法和样例：
- A severe test, as of patience or belief; a trial.
- Obviously they were putting him to a severe test.
- A severe test,as of patience or belief; a trial.
- A severe test;a trial or torment.
- The marathon is a severe test of stamina.
- A severe test; a trial or torment.
a severe test的相关资料：
a flag a A musical docu-tragi-comedy. A caddy retracted his statement. a masterpiece of Elizabethan drama A Collection of Heartbroken Verses A hot weather deteriorates milk. A senseless ruction over trivia. A simple periscope uses mirrors. a prosperous-looking businessman a long loud emotional utterance. a military/nuclear installation