a set speech的用法和样例：
- She bought a set of furniture on easy terms.
- The boy itches for a set of the new stamp.
- The girl came up with a set of exquisite stamps.
- A set of tools goes with each tractor.
- His mother bought him a set of novels of Dickens.
- I want to buy a set of air conditioning.
a set speech的相关资料：
aquoll a A mother cherishes her baby. A diversity lead to prosperity A pendulum vibrates seconds. a passionate interest in music a tactical decision/retreat a written apology/statement A sexually transmitted disease A triploid organism or cell. A group of fawning admirers. a play with fateful atmosphere