a set of的用法和样例：
- When he smiled he exposed a set of perfect white teeth.
- I want to buy a set of air conditioning.
- His mother bought him a set of novels of Dickens.
- After running through16,000 possible designs, the electronic computer picked out the plan for the plant that would produce the most chemicals at the lowest cost accompanied by a set of exact specifications.
- I have a set of encyclopaedia of music.
- I received a set of gardening tools on my birthday.
a set of的海词问答与网友补充：
[释义]1.一套，一组 2.一套，一副贡献者: 海词网友 2012-07-23 有用报错
a set of的相关资料：