- There is a set procedure for making formal complaints.
- `Hamlet' is a set text for A level this year.
- When he smiled he exposed a set of perfect white teeth.
- I want to buy a set of air conditioning.
- His mother bought him a set of novels of Dickens.
- After running through16,000 possible designs, the electronic computer picked out the plan for the plant that would produce the most chemicals at the lowest cost accompanied by a set of exact specifications.
- I have a set of encyclopaedia of music.
- I received a set of gardening tools on my birthday.