a sensitive person的用法和样例：
- Besides, she has a likable character with good sense of humor. Although she is usually described as "boyish", I think she actually is a sensitive person.
- He added: "He enjoys that part of it when the opposition fans moan and groan at him, he loves all that."But underneath all that bravado, he's quite a sensitive person.
- Level, I don't know what level I have reached.Sometimes, I do feel that I am so fearful.I am considered to be a sensitive person, actually could be so rational on my sensation.
- Race relations is a sensitive issue.
- You are a very sensitive person.