a sense of tragedy的用法和样例：
- A sense of futility stole over her.
- He portryed the special local customs and practices of the West Hunan Province with touching expressions,but his works are also shrouded with a sense of tragedy.
- The danger recalled him to a sense of duty.
- We are all pervaded with a sense of disaster.
- The very thought that the art of bull-fighting is a form of tragedy in which the participants are in real danger gives bullfighting a sense of decadence, while keeping the traditions of drama in the tragedy.
- I was overwhelmed with a sense of strangeness.