a sense of national pride的用法和样例：
- This should centre on promoting and spreading the knowledge and skills needed for the war and a sense of national pride among the masses of the people.
- The research also discovered that 59 percent Englishmen surveyed said football gave them a sense of national pride, while 55 percent of Scotsmen said it gave them a sense of national embarrassment.
- People cheered them, the sense of national pride felt.
- The Chinese in Hong Kong share this sense of national pride.
- Museums give people __the sense of national pride and ascription___.