a Senate committee的用法和样例：
- Steven Chu, the Nobel prizewinning physicist chosen by Obama to be his energy secretary, also faced questioning today before a Senate committee.
- Narrowly rejected in a senate committee, the levy would have been the first value-added tax on sex - brothels presently only pay an annual licensing fee and payroll tax.
- He told a Senate committee last month: "I just simply have not been able to come up with anything, even with the benefit of hindsight, that would have made a difference.
- The Democratic presidential nominee in 1876,he won the popular election but lost the presidency in an electoral college controversy that was settled by a Senate committee in favor of Rutherford B. Hayes.
- American politician. The Democratic presidential nominee in1876, he won the popular election but lost the presidency in an electoral college controversy that was settled by a Senate committee in favor of Rutherford B. Hayes.
狄尔登，塞缪尔 琼斯1814－1886美国政治家，1876年民主党总统候选人，他赢得了公众支持率选举，但在竞选论战中失败而失去总统宝座，一个支持拉瑟福德 B 海斯的参议员委员会平息了这场论战
- He told a Senate committee in June that he is going to pay for the transmission lines that will carry Pampa's power to the Dallas area because he cannot wait for the state to build the infrastructure.