a semiannual plant的用法和样例：
- Two months later, on March 1, a semiannual interest payment is made to bondholders.
- In a semiannual report, the Federal Communications Commission said 28.2 million homes and businesses had high-speed lines. Cable modems made up 58 percent and DSL 34 percent.
- The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) requires mutual fund managers to report the asset holdings in their funds on at least a semiannual basis.
- Collectively, the region will likely grow 5.3% this year, down from 8% last year and 11.4% in 2007, the bank said in a semiannual report.
- Our company is a semiannual evaluation, evaluation, although you down working very hard, also very well, but you are the last one, I'm very sorry, you'll have to leave.